Research & Engineering Apprenticeship Program
In order to apply, you should identify as meeting at least TWO of the following criteria:
- Student self-identifies as qualifying for free or reduced lunch.
- Student self-identifies as a minority historically underrepresented in STEM (Alaskan Native, Native American, Black or African American, Hispanic, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander)
- Student is a female pursuing research in physical science, computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Student receives special education services.
- Student has a disability.
- English is a second language for the student.
- Student is a potential first-generation college student (parents did not attend college).
REAP apprentices work under the direct supervision of a mentor on a hands-on research project, are exposed to the real world of research, gain valuable mentorship, and learn about education and career opportunities in STEM.
REAP apprenticeships are 5-8 weeks in length (minimum of 200 hours) and apprentices receive a stipend.
The Application can be completed online at: http://www.usaeop.com/programs/apprenticeships/reap/
If there are any questions, please contact Mr. Stinson in room CTE2!
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, February 28th!
KP Launch Summer Internship
different departments to learn about various health careers, patient care, medical terminology, and more.
To apply, students must be:
- Between the ages of 16-19 between June 1, 2018 and August 10, 2018
- Able to commit to working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday typically between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM
- Legally able to work
- Willing to undergo a background check, drug screening, and health examination
- Able to obtain a work permit
- Able to attend all activities and events associated with the internship
Deadline to apply: Sunday, February 18th BY 6:00 PM!